Easy Maintenance Tipsrecommendations to keep your modular walls in tip-top shape
Once you have purchased a wall system, like your house furniture, you will want to handle it with care. It is always best to have experienced persons to install and dismantle your wall system. This way the parts are moved with care, and dents and scratches are less likely to happen.
Don’t worry if a panel gets damaged while installing, you can easily order a replacement panel without having to take down the entire system!
Our walls have a smooth powder coat finished that makes it easy to clean and need very little maintenance.
Keeping Walls Clean
To keep your walls nice and clean, follow any of these recommended tips great for any finish on our walls, including anti-graffiti and anti-microbial finishes:
- Mix water and little dish soap in a spray bottle and use a soft rag to wipe down the wall panels as needed.
- Gently wipe the area with 409 Simple Green and a soft cloth.
- Gently clean the area with rubbing alcohol and a soft rag to eliminate smudges and fingerprints.
About Optional Finishes
- Anti-graffiti finish: This unique siloxane product creates a non-stick surface that repels graffiti from liquid paint, spray paint and permanent markers.
- Anti-microbial finish: This finish provides excellent protection from microbial growth – ideal for healthcare applications.
To avoid scratches and dents when wall components are not in use, directly store them on pallets.
Wall panels easily nestle on top of each other and lay neatly on transport carts as well. Do not stack pallets on top of each other to avoid damaged walls.